Discover the Claind4You IoT platform from which you can independently manage and control your Claind generators.
pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data and the Personal Data Protection Code, Legislative Decree n. 196/2003, as amended by Legislative Decree 101/2018. (from now on "GDPR and related laws" or simply "GDPR".)
This document explains in a clear manner the methods and purposes of use of your personal data in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereafter "GDPR"), in your qualities of: - visitor to the www.claind.it website, registered user, newsletter or information user ("Users"); - customers, potential customers in the pre-contractual phase ("Customers") or requesting information and, therefore, interested in the sector and the CLAIND company.
CLAIND S.r.l. (from now on only "CLAIND" or Owner), owner of the site www.claind.it (hereinafter "the site"), assigns the utmost commitment to the protection of personal data of its Users and Customers, while making use of some of these data for the specific functions of the web page and for its legitimate interests, as recognized by the GDPR.
The Owner of the processing of personal data entered by Users and Customers is CLAIND, based in Tremezzina (CO), Lenno, via Regina n. 24, email@example.com, in the person of the legal representative pro-tempore.
Purposes of data processing
Specifically, your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
The legal basis of the processing of personal data for the purposes referred to in sections a) and e) is art. 6 (1) (b) of the Regulation ([...] the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same), as the treatments are necessary the supply of the services requested by CLAIND. With regard to sections b), c) and d) the legal basis of the processing consists of the consent you have provided and / or the legitimate interest (direct marketing) of CLAIND. The supply of personal data for these purposes is optional, but failure to provide it would make it impossible to activate the services requested.
The purpose referred to in section f) represents a legitimate processing of personal data pursuant to art. 6 (1) (c) of the Regulations ([...] processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the data controller is subjected). In fact, once personal data have been transferred, processing is necessary to comply with the legal obligations to which CLAIND is subject.
TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED AND PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Claind only processes personal data and does not intend to collect or process particular personal data (also called sensitive), that is data that can reveal the racial and ethnic origin of an individual, his convictions and religious, political and philosophical adhesions, the state of health and sexual life or biometric, genetic, judicial data.
Processing methods – Storage
Your personal data will be processed both automatically and manually and, according to the provisions of art. 5 of the GDPR, are treated in a lawful manner, according to correctness and in a transparent manner, by persons specifically appointed for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
In accordance with the art. 4 GDPR, the data processing performed by Claind consists of any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage , adaptation, modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication, comparison, interconnection, limitation, cancellation and destruction.
Thanks to the reports, CLAIND will be able to know, for example: the number of unique readers, openings, unique "click" and clicks; devices used to read the message; operating systems used to read the message (Windows, Apple, Linux, Android ...); details on the activity of individual users for a minimum of 90 days; pending users who have not yet confirmed their registration; emails sent by date / hour / minute and sent; email delivered and not; forwarded emails; list of unsubscriptions for newsletters; who opened an email or clicked a single link in real time; users with problems viewing the message; link tracking, ie the number of clicks made on the link of the message; click tracking, ie which links have been clicked and by whom; graphic map of the links to visualize the area that has received the most interest; quality benchmarks related to the sector to compare, and possibly improve, the results of communications.
Communication and dissemination ambit
Your data, object of the treatment, can be communicated to Group companies or contractually linked to CLAIND, outside Italy but within the European Union, in compliance and within the limits of art. 44 of the GDPR, in order to comply with contracts or related purposes.
Your personal data will not be disclosed but may be disclosed, where necessary for the supply of the service, to third parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies) appointed CLAIND external processors , for technical or organizational tasks that are instrumental to the supply of services. Access to data is also allowed to categories of CLAIND employees, involved in the organization for data processing (administrative, commercial, marketing, customer service, system administrators).
The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller. The list and the methods of treatment, on behalf of the Owner, made by external Managers are constantly updated and available at the headquarters of the Owner. Any further communication will take place only upon your explicit consent.
Nature of the conferment and refusal
Apart from that specified for navigation data:
- the User is free to provide personal data;
- the Customer who has entered into a contract with CLAIND is free to provide personal data that are not necessary for the execution of the contract and for which the consent to the processing is implicit in the contract itself.
The conferment of data is optional, but failure to provide data may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested or to use the services of the Data Controller.
Place of data processing
The data are:
- stored in computer and electronic media located at the Data Controller and / or at Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive servers;
- in "hosting" by Ovosodo S.r.l., according to the procedures and the location agreed with the latter, as external manager.
Data storage period of the interested party
Unless the interested party specifically expresses his will to remove them, his personal data will be kept until they are necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected:
It should also be added that, in the event that a user sends to CLAIND personal data not requested or not necessary for the execution of the requested service or for the supply of a service closely connected to it, CLAIND cannot be considered as the Owner of this data and will delete them as soon as possible.
In cases of necessary or potential protection of the rights of the owner (also for the purpose of demonstration of contract fulfillment or services requested), the personal data of the interested party, only those necessary, will be kept for the time necessary for the protection of law and treaties for the aforementioned purpose, except for the release of the interested party or third parties having an action or an exception.
Rights of the interested party
CLAIND guarantees that you can exercise your rights under the GDPR at any time. In particular, the right is guaranteed:
- to know if the Owner holds and / or processes personal data relating to your person and to access it in full also obtaining a copy (Article 15 GDPR - Right to access),
- the correction of incorrect personal data or the integration of incomplete personal data (Article 16 GDPR - Right of rectification);
- the cancellation of personal data held by the Data Controller if one of the reasons provided for by the GDPR exists (Ar.t 17 GDPR - Right to Cancellation); the user, even if not registered, user of the Website may at any time oppose the processing by asking Claind to delete the data collected and potentially referable to his IP address, proving to be the owner or the holder;
- to ask the Data Controller to limit the processing only to some personal data, if there is one of the reasons provided for by the Regulations (Article 18 GDPR - Right to limit the processing);
- to request and receive all of your personal data processed by the owner, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device or request transmission to another holder without impediments (Art. 20 GDPR - Right to Portability);
- to object in whole or in part to the processing of data for the purpose of sending advertising material and market research (Article 21 GDPR - Opposition right);
- to object in whole or in part to the processing of data in automatic or semi-automatic for purposes of profiling (Article 22 GDPR - Right to oppose automated decisions).
The exercise of these rights can be exercised by communicating to the Data Controller by contacting the CLAIND office:
- at the telephone number +39 (0) 344 56603;
- or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is always possible to propose a complaint to the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data, which can be contacted at:
- Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121, CAP 00186 ROME, tel. 06.696771, if a paper complaint;
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored to be re-transmitted to the same sites during subsequent visits. Cookies are used for different purposes, have different characteristics, and can be used both by the owner of the site you are visiting, or by third parties named external managers. Below you will find all the information on cookies installed through this site and the necessary instructions on how to manage your preferences regarding them. For more information on cookies and their general functions, visit an informative website such as www.allaboutcookies.org.
During the consultation of the Site, the computer systems and applications used to operate the Site may detect, during their normal operation, some Personal Data, implicitly transmitted in the use of internet communication protocols, which are not immediately associated with identified users. but that, through processing or association with public data or held by third parties authorized to transfer, could allow the identification of visitors to the Site (eg: IP address of the system used for the connection).
This identification is not carried out by Claind because the aforementioned Data are processed for simple navigation, for the time strictly necessary for the sole purpose of receiving information relating to electronic traffic and the type of user and used to check the correct functioning of the Site.
The Data are removed from the system and kept off-line for the sole purpose of the consultation at the request of the judicial authority.
Cookies used by this site (technical cookies that do not require consent for the installation)
This site uses only technical cookies and more precisely:
- cookies relating to activities that are strictly necessary for the operation of the site and the supply of the service;
- third-party statistical cookies (Google Analytics), used directly by the site operator to collect information in aggregate form for the management of statistics anonymously, without user IP tracking (data not profiled at IP level) and without data sharing with the third part.
Access to Third Party information:
All technical cookies do not require consent, so they are installed automatically as a result of access to the site. We do not use tracking and / or profiling cookies for which the user's prior consent is required.